Saturday, February 25, 2012

Barbie and The Three Musketeers Aramina Doll for sale



Barbie and The Three Musketeers Aramina Doll for sale


My daughter got this doll for my child birthday. She is a really pretty doll. I prefer how easy it's to change her skirt to some cape and back, and her crown to your mask and back. However, I'm very disappointed within the sword that she incorporates. It is extremely thin, flimsy plastic and broke during first minutes of being enjoyed. My daughter is pretty upset regarding the broken sword but otherwise is extremely pleased with this doll.

Fast shipping. My 10yr. old loved getting the group of these. I enjoy the fact this girl has knee high boots, so my daughter hasn't lost either of these. Those tiny Barbie shoes usually are the fist to go. The sword did discontinue for the hilt pretty quickly, so treat it with some care.

I got myself the many Musketeer Barbies for my daughter. I did not intend so they can certainly be a collectors toy to sit for my child shelf untouched. However, for the Barbie collector this is an excellent product too. She loves using these dolls since they are completely different from a normal Barbies. This is ideal for a child who may have a fairytale imagination. The cape can be reversed to install for the front in the Barbie as being a gown and her mask can intoxicate up of her head over to appear to be a crown. The mask isn't going to come off. Also her legs are painted to fit the coloring scheme and provides the look of wearing tights. Really the only complaint We have within the method the sword. This doesn't happen hold well in their own hand during playing which enable it to break easily. Other than that it is just a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment