Sunday, February 19, 2012

Barbie Collector I Love Lucy Lucy and Ricky Doll Giftset for sale

Barbie Collector I Love Lucy Lucy and Ricky Doll Giftset for sale


  • Celebrate the 60th anniversary of the beloved, I Love Lucy show
  • Inspired by the popular Love Lucy espisode, The Diet
  • Lucy dressed in her green sequin jacket, matching skirt, and feathered hat
  • Ricky is dressed in his dapper suit and matching hat
  • Perfect addition to your Barbie and I Love Lucy Collection
Barbie Collector I Love Lucy and Ricky Doll Giftset: Everybody loves Lucy. It's time to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the beloved I Love Lucy, show with the popular episode, "The Diet,” where Lucy and Ricky perform the song "Cuban Pete/Sallie Sweet". Lucy looks fabulous in her sequin green jacket, matching skirt and feathered hat; and Ricky is dashing in his dapper suit and matching hat. A must have for the ultimate Lucy Collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment