Monday, February 20, 2012

Barbie Collector Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides Angelica Doll for sale

Barbie Collector Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides Angelica Doll for sale


I ordered Angelica to select my Jack doll although I became less fond of the character from the movie, but I assumed the two dolls launched a nice pair.
She found its way to blast. However,her right arm seems just a bit loose in the cubital joint and her right foot appears to be submitted much more than her left foot. Also, the hand guard to be with her sword slipped off when I got her out from the package but I easily slipped it back on even though it might not stay if she were enjoyed.
I used to be most impressed with how pretty she is; for me much prettier versus the picture on Amazon's site. However, she looks more like a dark haired Barbie than she really appears to be Penelope Cruz. Her costume is lovely with braid down the top, just a little "silver" necklace along with a puffy sleeved pirate shirt. Her vest is printed with flower details and also the buckle for my child sword belt is constucted from nice detailing.
I recommend to anyone who bought the Jack Sparrow doll to purchase the Angelica doll to match him. They generate a good pair for virtually every pirate doll collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment