Monday, February 20, 2012

Barbie I Can Be Ballet Teacher Playset for sale

Barbie I Can Be Ballet Teacher Playset for sale


My granddaughter (age 5) loves this & I additionally think it's adorable. Barbie & Chelsea (seems as if a Kelly Girl) actually can ascend to their very own the same as the picture so long as they're backed up by the little plastic holders. Otherwise, you must assist in their poses and that is ok. They're movable, posable, & cute. I'm glad I aquired it. Note: all things are the usual plastic except the mirror. It's a very thin cardboard with a reflective mirror sticker on it & a bit plastic symbolize it. My granddaughters are gentle with toys therefore the mirror are going to be okay, nevertheless it would've been safer to become a plastic mirror. At least you will see yourself inside mirror. Nevertheless, it's still an outstanding deal for all the items, the dolls wearing their cute outfits & the ballet barres. Assembly of the toy is quick & easy. Playtime may start within 5 min. after opening your box. btw, I removed the packaging carefully therefore i could reduce 3 little cartoon pictures around the cardboard box in the dolls like a little decoration with the ballerina play. (Sometimes the barbie illustrations within the packaging is so cute i cut & save those before tossing other packaging in the recycle bin. Girls always like having little pictures to put together as "pictures", "magazines", "books", "posters", or "cards").

No comments:

Post a Comment