Monday, February 20, 2012

Corolle Les Cheries 13 Fashion Doll Camille Ballerina for sale

Corolle Les Cheries 13 Fashion Doll Camille Ballerina for sale


I bought this for my daughter's fifth birthday. I was buying a doll that is not a newborn doll, but represents her age approximately, but did not want to spend the bucks while on an American Doll or similar. This fit perfectly. The doll features a normal healthy-looking body and it is an excellent option for pretend-play unlike dolls like Barbie or Bratz, which seem to sell a "type" (ditzy lady or bratty teenager respectively).
She's beautiful thick hair that can be styled with regular sized accessories, so my daughter puts her own clips and ponytail holders for my child, along with stretchy hairbands, which we fold twice. This can be a huge problem as i really hate to maintain a record of teeny-tiny doll accessories.

I've also sewn some clothes with the doll upon my daughter's request and now we had a great deal of fun choosing fabrics and styles and she even helped with many of the sewing.

The doll is fantastically priced for the purpose you receive in terms of quality and looks. I can admit additionally it is very realistic for little girls who definitely are not even of sufficient age to comprehend the word "expensive" and so i don't need to worry an excessive amount if some major damage should eventually the doll. Little brothers, anyone?

On the whole my daughter loves to play with it and i am sure she is going to get good use from the jawhorse for countless years.

No comments:

Post a Comment