Saturday, February 18, 2012

Madame Alexander 18 Spring Fling Dance - Favorite Friends Collection for sale

Madame Alexander 18 Spring Fling Dance - Favorite Friends Collection for sale

First she arrived and my daughter loves her! The outfit is cute and springy not to mention well-crafted! My only complaint is her hair! It looks beautiful inside the picture..... but it is all frayed within the tips and looks less costly for me.... not forgetting as compared to her other madame alexander doll your hair roots are farther apart showing some plastic head in areas which we stopped by putting her hair half up! I did so finish up cutting off all of the tips of this dolls hair, it looks better although not great! In general my daughter loves her that is certainly what counts! This doll sleeps with my daughter along with her American Girl doll and her other Madame Alexander 

No comments:

Post a Comment