Saturday, February 18, 2012

Madame Alexander 18 Urban Cowgirl - Favorite Friends Collection for sale

Madame Alexander 18 Urban Cowgirl - Favorite Friends Collection for sale

My daughter has been American Doll obsessed for more than per year. I simply can't see myself spending $100 on any doll--especially one which I do not discover that attractive. I had been planning on purchasing the Target version that i liked OK, but didn't love--until I saw this on Amazon. It is only perfect. The outfit is cute. It is quite simple for my 4 year old to look at off/place on herself. There appeared as if there is extra string hanging about the skirt...and that i thought, what shoddy quality. However, as i started using it as they are, you took out two strings within the skirt release a some pleats. I can go ahead and take boots on/off, but my daughter csnnot. Something to make note of is always that she is not just a full plastic/vinyl/??? doll. From about where her omphalos is always to mid thigh is stuffed fabric...nice and soft. The doll is actually pretty--and i also used to be competent to match my daughter's coloring. She's excited about her doll--and i also have $65 to waste on other items. Doll seems well made and will last. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment