Saturday, February 18, 2012

MGA Entertainment Lalaloopsy Doll Crumb Sugar Cookie for sale

MGA Entertainment Lalaloopsy Doll Crumb Sugar Cookie for sale

My 6 year old was dying to get a lalaloopsy doll. After much consideration I made the decision to acquire her one. I became afraid it could you should be another doll that amounted to a good deal after which it falls apart in a very week. Instead I had been pleased to determine these dolls are very durable! I know think these dolls are so cute for words and my daughter just loves hers. I am able to even see parents or teenagers collecting them.

One and only thing she wasn't too happy about is these dolls don't crunches perfectly because there head can be so heavy. Your entire head is plastic as well as the little is so narrow it can't hold itself upright. Not just a issue though.

I highly recommend these dolls to you aren't a little girl of all ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment