Friday, February 17, 2012

Monster High Gloom Beach Doll 5Pack Cleo de Nile Draculaura Clawdeen Wolf Frankie Stein Exclusive Ghoulia Yelps for sale

Monster High Gloom Beach Doll 5Pack Cleo de Nile Draculaura Clawdeen Wolf Frankie Stein Exclusive Ghoulia Yelps for sale
I ran across this set at Target for less than $50. My daughter had wanted Monster High dolls for Christmas and for Cleo and Clawdeen. I did the hardest time finding them, I traveled to several stores and they were out of stock of all things but Frankie and Draculaura. Then I saw this set at Target. I'd been so excited! For the purpose I paid It was an excellent deal (less than $10 per doll). As usual Amazon has inflated the price. To date these are holding up nicely. These dolls usually are not as sturdy as Barbies but you are fully articulated and are avalable with stands. My daughter understands the real difference and treats them accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment