Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mother Father Baby Sister and Brother Loving Family Doll Set African American for sale

Mother Father Baby Sister and Brother Loving Family Doll Set African American for sale

I purchased this set for my 3-year-old granddaughter to search and also the Fisher Price Loving Family Twin Time dollhouse as well as the Caucasian doll set we have already. She is of blended heritage and i also want her to view real life reflected in the toys she plays with. They are slimmer dolls than the older Fisher Price sets produced in earlier 90's, however are easy for my granddaughter to manipulate and make stand up. These have articulated knees unlike the sooner dolls also. We believe your hair and faces of such dolls are adorable too. I haven't seen these in almost any store. Getting six dolls as well as a great teaching tool because of this low price is a great value in my book. You simply can't get it wrong here.

No comments:

Post a Comment