Friday, February 17, 2012

Moxie Girlz Horse Riding Club Horse Cricket for sale

Moxie Girlz Horse Riding Club Horse Cricket for sale
This horse rocks !! First, this can be a pretty big horse (in regards to a foot tall) so that as if wasn't even - it moves! Which has a push of a mouse button the horse will start walking and making horse noises. Then right there about the saddle is really a holder for ones Moxie Girlz doll. I didn't have another doll to try but I would not realise why this horse could only supply for Moxie Girlz! I would not think I ever saw a horse this way that walks for kids to play with! Cricket is a component from the Moxie Girlz Horse Riding Club collection as well as the three dolls go perfectly using this type of horse (yet I do not see why it wouldn't use other dolls maybe you have.) My 3 years old son actually may be messing around with this horse as they thinks its cool how a horse can walk, so far we've not had any falls on our wood floors. I believe the horse would be wobbly on carpeting but on hard floors it lets you do all right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment