Friday, March 9, 2012

Barbie I Can Be Baby Caregiver African-American Doll Playset for sale

Barbie I Can Be Baby Caregiver African-American Doll Playset for sale
This set is indeed realistic. It is among the best sets Mattel did in a while. The playpen comes with an adjustable bottom that you can raise midway. Your swing opens and closes just as the the real guy. I have not attempted to make baby drink and wet, but supposedly it can then the special diaper turns some other color to point wetmess. The baby is adorable. I don't care for the big hole inside the mouth, but I recognize why it really is there. The baby is soft inside the legs and arms and somewhat flexible. The newborn's legs and arms do move. She's made in order that she can have realistic baby position. I additionally don't look after the big button in the back of the doll, but it is there to lift reducing the child. This works fairly well. Overall this can be a great set. We've 2 of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment