Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fancy Nancy Cloth Doll 29 - Madame Alexander for sale


Fancy Nancy Cloth Doll 29 - Madame Alexander for sale
We bought theo- Fancy Nancy cloth doll, 29", for my 4 1/2 year old daughter just a couple of weeks ago. She loves her! It is extremely well made, with a lot of detail put into her clothes and hair. The skirt is removable and theo- glasses are soft and don't remove, but you can pull them down into look at her eyes. I am guessing that they will be removed by my daughter (or her little brother) within the near future, and will need until be sewed back on. The size is perfect and she sleeps with her most nights, although theo- doll isn't super soft for sleeping with inside my opinion. I am very happy with the purchase and guess that we will get a lot of use out of her. I also purchased a Fancy Nancy book ("Explorer Extraordanaire") with her, which was a nice addition. 
                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment