Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moxie Girlz Moxie Girlz Magic Hair Makeover Torso Bria for sale

Moxie Girlz Moxie Girlz Magic Hair Makeover Torso Bria for sale
When I purchased this doll for my granddaughter I had been happy about whatever saw. The girl with beautiful! The head of hair colors and acessaries really are a little messy, but that's okay thinking about the smile on my granddaughters face when she was applying them! When it arrived at combing her hair, Irrrve never in my life seen a real mess!!! These things tangled up really which i were required to comb and braid her hair, WHICH Required TWO DAYS, to ensure my baby to experience together with her! HER HAIR IS HORRIBLE!! I'm sorry THAT I INVESTED IN THIS DOLL, SHE CAN Stop PLAYED WITH LIKE MY GRANDDAUGHTER WANTS TO BECAUSE SHE CAN'T EVEN COMB HER HAIR!!!! Do not buy this doll for this specific purpose!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment