Sunday, February 26, 2012

Barbie Loves Glitter Blowdryer Doll for sale


Barbie Loves Glitter Blowdryer Doll for sale
My daughter got this on her behalf 5th birthday and LOVES it. The two of us also have much fun using this toy. The glitter isn't that messy and you'll turn the blow drier setting to no glitter and it will just blow air. The only thing I most certainly will warn you about is her hair doesn't really change color with all the curling iron as if it really should. It did in the bath though! My daughter really didn't care how the curling iron didn't change her hair color, and I'm guessing most kids prob wouldn't even know it's supposed to if your parents don't inform them. I would definitely recommend this toy to anyone who loves a bit girl who loves Barbie and dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment