Friday, February 24, 2012

Barbie My Favorite Career Vintage Registered Nurse Barbie Doll for sale


Barbie My Favorite Career Vintage Registered Nurse Barbie Doll for sale
 I purchased this Barbie since it appears like the approaches I did as being a litttle lady. I enjoyed them each day, and in addition they still appeared to be new. I never had one break. I wish I still had all those Barbie dolls, but I've got this blog, and I will cherish it. I purchased that vintage doll because like her, I'm a nurse now so it has a double meaning in my opinion. We would definitely recommend it for young or old!

I originally bought this for example of my granddaughters. However, because My business is a nurse and this also reproduction is really incredibly beautiful, I cannot let it go! Looks like it is a collector's item for me personally and that i don't even collect things! I guess I'll have to get yourself a different one for my granddaughter. Tee, hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment