Friday, February 24, 2012

Madame Alexander Cloth Glinda the Good Witch The Wizard of Oz Collection - 18 for sale


Madame Alexander Cloth Glinda the Good Witch The Wizard of Oz Collection - 18 for sale
 Purchased for five-years old girl who adores Dorothy and Wizard of Oz. She was actually very happy to open it as a gift and that i love that it must be so soft--a dolly you can cuddle and decide to try bed in the evening. I can't meet with the durability--it seemed to be intact and well-made. The only real suggestion I would make would be to put a sparkly red cloth on the shoes, however it is still very sweet, especially for slightly girl. It absolutely was a good purchase and also a great gift to provide. It absolutely was also very nicely packed and arrived early.

I received this doll using the Wicked witch. I was not happy that her bangs counseled me in disarray and her wand twisted inside other direction. I had created to place a plastic round her visit keep her bangs down. I noticed Glinda is reasonably firm more so compared to the Wicked Witch. Her shoes are packed tightly forces you to verify if the girl with wearing real shoes lol. Her shoes are shiny and her dress is glittery, awesome! I do believe her dress needs to have a collar though to offer to offer her a bit of a neck and to add to the dress. Glinda will be the ultimate girly girl-- beautiful. Her ears leap out lol it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment