Friday, February 17, 2012

Disney Princess Toddler Doll - Belle for sale

Disney Princess Toddler Doll - Belle for sale
I bought this doll for my 20 month old daughter who LOVES the Disney Princesses. Belle is extremely cute and comes with fabric shoes you can carry out and off, plus a removable hair piece. Her dress could go off, but would be VERY difficult to get back on so you can't put it inside washer, so taking them back wouldn't serve a purpose. She light-weight enough for my daughter to carry her around under one arm. There are several things about her which are not great. You are her hair-it's all down and pre-curled, and that is cute, but right after playing sessions, it got all tangled. I combed out, but much hair arrived from the comb, well , i just found themselves putting it in the pony-tail, which does manage to help. Also, her legs and arms are challenging to move-they pivot with the body, to help you make her sit or reach her hands out, but my daughter isn't strong enough to move Belle's limbs without my help, the industry bit annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment