Friday, February 17, 2012

Lalaloopsy - Spot Splatter Splash for sale

Lalaloopsy - Spot Splatter Splash for sale
I acquired two of the dolls for my almost 4 yr old daughter for Christmas. To start with I wasn't quite sure about them but they really grew on me! We have two more now with a different in route from ToysRus.

Impressions
-The top is heavy but my daughter doesn't seem to mind.
-The arms and feet have become smooth in order that they are super easy to have the items don / doff. My daughter is capable of doing it herself without help which I LOVE!
-Both have a little poster which my daughter really liked.

Negatives
-Too few clothes! Make more accessories.
-Packaging is terrible, I was thinking I'd been gonna sustain major injuries looking for the darn things out! There are many plastic hang tags that stick into your back in the dolls head. I would recommend pulling her straight from the package, then cutting the big area of the plastic tags off. You'll be able to push the remaining plastic pieces back to your head.

Sometime soon I would really like to discover a complete line of clothing for these, as well as more varying hair-styles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment